Caillito is the name Panamanians give to a particular batfish. It means "little horse," which is fitting because these Costa™ frames are ready to work! Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable. 580p lenses with 8 base curve. Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face. Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort. Costa logo detail at temples. 100% UV protection. Boasts a medium fit. Hard case included. Prescription ready. Made in the USA. Measurements: Temple Length: 126 mm Frame Width: 140 mm Weight: 1.4 oz Lens Height: 60 mm Lens Width: 37 mm Bridge: 18 mm This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Made in US
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Blue Mirror Polarized is best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.