Oakley Flight Deck XM Snow Goggles
Oakley’s proprietary PRIZM lens technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum and enhances visibility of snow contours, bumps and texture. PRIZM lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.With Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO), you can rely on the highest level of optical clarity and impact protection. HDO lenses optimize safety and performance to meet the uncompromising demands of professional athletes who settle for nothing less than the clearest, sharpest, most accurate vision. Oakley's specially formulated antifog coating helps to prevent lens fog from compromising performance and safety. F3 Anti-fog allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb moisture and keeps your vision crystal clear. Finding the best OTG ski goggles that fit over glasses can be challenging. Oakley OTG technology includes descrete notches in the frame’s temple compatible with most prescription frames and offers you an ultimate experience and comfort with no limitations.
- Prizm is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing
- Optically correct rimless lens design with F3 anti-fog Coating
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Ridge lock lens system for quick and easy lens changing and a complete lens Seal
- Rigid lens carrier with flexible o matter faceplate